Sulfate Free Shampoo
Ingredients to avoid Keep an eye on the labels, and if you see any of these - run. • Parabens • Formaldehyde • Silicone Ingredients to look for • Essential oils: jojoba, rosemary, lemon, argan, tea tree and peppermint • Minerals and vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E,Pro Vitamin B5 and...
Ingredients to avoid
Keep an eye on the labels, and if you see any of these - run.
Ingredients to look for
• Essential oils: jojoba, rosemary, lemon, argan, tea tree and peppermint
• Minerals and vitamins: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E,Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B Complex
The sole purpose of a shampoo is to keep your hair clean and smelling fresh. All the claims about shampoos promoting hair growth, adding shine, 'repairing' split ends, reducing dandruff by 99.9% are mostly false. Even if they do seem to work at first, they cause severe side effects in the long run. So as suggested by the other Quoran, you're better off using natural products.
Now to answer your question, depending upon your hair type (oily/dry), you could shampoo your hair every other day (for the oily kind) or twice a week (for the dry kind). Keep the below points in mind and you'll be getting the most out of your shampoo/conditioner.
Balance your scalp with this grape essence shampoo, bursting with Scandinavian marine extracts which will fortify every strand, rosemary oil to promote growth. It’ll gently cleansing from the root without stripping and drying out the hair.
- A coin size amount is sufficient for a mid length hair (upto shoulders or slightly longer)
- Instead of applying the shampoo directly on your scalp, dilute it in a mug of water and use half a mug first for the first round of shampooing and the remaining for the second. This way, you'll use up lesser product (lesser chemicals on the hair!) and your hair will be just as clean.
- Try to condition your hair without fail. Use the same coin size amount and apply it ONLY to the hair from your ear and below. Conditioning the scalp results in oiliness and in some cases, dandruff.
- Keep the conditioner on for at least 5 minutes before washing it off.
- Extra tip : Use cold water for the last rinse (adds shine to the hair) and use a t shirt instead of a towel to dry your hair. It'll prevent split ends and frizz. Also, try not to use a hair dryer. Your hair will thank you for it.
What makes for a healthy hair?
Healthy hair looks clean, soft to feel, shiny, untangled, has no frizz and is bouncy when shaking the head. To have this, you require not only a good overall health and freedom from disease but a daily chore of maintenance and grooming of hair. For a smooth, wet and dry feel, friction between hair and skin should be minimized in wet and dry environment, respectively, and if you desire a good feel with respect to bouncing and shaking of the hair during walking and running, friction low between hair fibers.Shampoos and conditioners of today target some of the factors responsible for helping the hair look healthy through their various ingredients.
Q1: Can we get a sample for quality check ?
A1: Yes ,sample for quality check is available ,but please supply the exactly composition, construction , density , width also finishing of fabric to us to avoid mistake .
Or please send us the sample ,then we manufacture one according to your sample .
Q2: What is your Delivery time if we purchase samples?
A2: 1-3 days for stocks , customize sample usually cost 7-15 working days after payment confirm .
Q3: How we can get any protection if we choose you ?
A3: We are the gold supplier on Alibaba which certified by SGS ,also include the credit Insurance services .
Q4: Are you the manufacturer or the trading company ?
A4: As the leading of hotel linen manufacturer ,we own about 10000 square meters of production plants which focus on supply the hotel linen in the past 10 years .
Q5: Can your company provides OEM or ODM service?
A5: Yes , OEM or ODM service is acceptable for us ,as with the top design team ,we welcome OEM service .