Details Quick view • Shampoo for damaged hair • Italian red grape scent • Contains grape & red wine extracts Red Grape Shampoo prepares the hair for the restorative and protecting benefits of Red Grape Conditioner. The ingredients work synergistically to protect both color and non-color...
• Shampoo for damaged hair
• Italian red grape scent
• Contains grape & red wine extracts
Red Grape Shampoo prepares the hair for the restorative and protecting benefits of Red Grape Conditioner. The ingredients work synergistically to protect both color and non-color treated hair from damage by environmental stressors such as the sun and also to repair damage that already has occurred.
Organic Grape Extract, Resveratrol, and Red Wine Extract: A proprietary blend of ingredients extracted from red grapes native to Italy. This blend provides a high percentage of antioxidants that act as UV filters and in correcting damage.
Organic Kelp and Nettle Extracts: Provide iron, calcium, potassium and other vitamins and minerals which absorb into and help strengthen each hair strand.
• 100% Vegan
• NO: Parabens, Artificial Fragrances or Colors, Silicones,
• Cruelty Free and Biodegradable: No animal testing of raw materials or finished product. No Phosphates. Clear Skin, Clear Conscience.
Apply a small amount of shampoo to hand and gently massage into hair and scalp. Rinse with warm water. Follow with Grape Conditioner for optimal results.
The 6 Steps You Need To Follow:
1. Before you take a shower, take a wide toothed comb and comb your hair gently and properly. This will not only reduce tangles but also help you keep away from hair shafts when it is dry.
2. Now, wet your tresses with warm water and take some shampoo and gently massage your hair with it. Work the shampoo throughout the length of your hair.
3. Rinse your hair with cold water and keep stroking your hair in the downward direction. After this, you will need a conditioner. As The American Academy of Dermatology says, apply conditioner only on the tips of your hair.
4. Apply the conditioner gently and let it stay for five minutes. This will strengthen the cuticles of your hair and prevent your hair from looking limp.
5. Once you have washed off the conditioner, use a towel to blot your hair. Try to treat your wet hair gently as this will stop your hair from getting damaged or weak.
6. Do not blow dry your hair. This is because heat will break your hair, making it rough, dull and prone to damage. Hence, it’s always better to let your hair dry naturally.
What makes for a healthy hair?
Healthy hair looks clean, soft to feel, shiny, untangled, has no frizz and is bouncy when shaking the head. To have this, you require not only a good overall health and freedom from disease but a daily chore of maintenance and grooming of hair. For a smooth, wet and dry feel, friction between hair and skin should be minimized in wet and dry environment, respectively, and if you desire a good feel with respect to bouncing and shaking of the hair during walking and running, friction low between hair fibers.Shampoos and conditioners of today target some of the factors responsible for helping the hair look healthy through their various ingredients.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ is one carton(about 30 pcs ) for most of the items. Please allow a further conversation if you want to learn more about any special ones.
Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T 30% in advance and balance before shipping.
Q: Can you send me some sample?
A: Yes, of course. Samples are free, but you need to bear the cost of courier before the first order.
Q: Where is your company location? How can i visit there?
A: We are located at guangzhou city, Guangdong Province. You may choose the flight to baiyun Airport, we will pick you up from the airport when you arrived.