Hair Rebonding is really a hair-styling technique which involves the flattening and straightening of hair to be able to give it a clean, streamlined, and sleek appearance. It could be accomplished by utilizing hair irons and hot combs, chemical relaxers, hair straightening, or Brazilian hair...
Hair Rebonding is really a hair-styling technique which involves the flattening and straightening of hair to be able to give it a clean, streamlined, and sleek appearance. It could be accomplished by utilizing hair irons and hot combs, chemical relaxers, hair straightening, or Brazilian hair straightening. Furthermore, some shampoos, and conditioners and hair gels can help make hair temporarily straight.
Hair irons and hot combs can only just temporarily modify hair texture, whereas relaxers and one other method permanently alter the structure of the hair, although new hair growth isn’t affected. The drug interferon alpha has been reported to be shown to change hair follicles causing permanent change in a person’s hair texture.
How exactly to take care of rebonded hair:
1. Use a shampoo for straight hair.
2. Use a conditioner every time you wash your hair.
3. Apply a hair serum after towel drying hair.
4. Oil your hair regularly.
5. Use natural hair masks once a week before washing your hair. You can use aloe vera gel, curd or olive oil with an egg.
6. Oil and steam your hair every fifteen days. You can wrap a towel dipped in warm water, around your hair. This will deep condition your hair.
7. Consume a balanced diet. Include nuts and sprouts in your diet.
Precautions to be studied after hair rebonding:
1. Don’t wash your hair for minimum three days. It allows the procedure to set.
2. Don’t clip your hair, tie a rubber band or wear some other accessories in your hair for minimum three days.
3. Wear a shower cap while having a bath to prevent hair from becoming wet.
1. Can I get discount?
Yes. For big order, old customer and frequent customers, we give more reasonable discount. Even for news customer can offer some discount for long time business.
2. How could I pay for the order?
You can pay us by Paypal, western union, T/T or Money Gram.Other terms of payment is also be negotiated.
3. How to place an order?
You can send us your purchase order and requirements through email or chat with us directly on trade manager, skype, wechat or whatsapp .Once order confirmed,we will send you proformal invoice to pay.
4. How long could I get my order?
Stock Products: will send out within 7-10 days.
Customized products: Depends on your design and quantity.
5. How can the products be sent to us?
If small quantity ,will be DHL,EMS,UPS FEDEX or other delivery. We will choose the most safe and cheapest way for customer if they do not have their prefer one or agents. But also can send as clients requirements. If big quantity,we will suggest customer to send by sea.
6. Can you add our own logo on the products or use our designs?
Yes. Of course you can add logo on our products. Also ODM/OEM is welcome! In addition, we promise your design would protect by law, we won’t tell anyone else about this! It is your own copy right.We can print your logo and information or use label(sticker) to add.
7. Is quality good?
Definitely, quality is the most important factor to maintain a company’s reputation, so it’s a must!