Permanent Hair Straightening Cream
Advantages and disadvantages of rebonding hair Rebonding makes the hair soft, silky and straight. It gives a sleek slim look to the hair and the hair is easily managed. The effects of rebonding straightening last for more than six months. Touch up can be done if the curling begins from the roots...
Advantages and disadvantages of rebonding hair
Rebonding makes the hair soft, silky and straight. It gives a sleek slim look to the hair and the hair is easily managed.
The effects of rebonding straightening last for more than six months. Touch up can be done if the curling begins from the roots of the hair.
The roots become weak and can lead to hair fall. Rebonded hair has to be left lose all the time and cannot be tied back. Hair styling in various ways is not possible after rebonding. The process of rebonding did again and again weaken the hair more and more. The rain water can further damage the hair because of the salts in it. The hair becomes dry and thick with the chemicals after rebonding. Regular conditioning will keep the hair healthy.
Hair care tips before and after rebonding hair
The chemical treatment during rebonding hair disturbs the natural structure of the hair. Regular extra care is required after rebonding to protect the hair from damage.
• It takes some time for the chemicals to settle and seep down. Hence no water must be applied for three days after straightening them.
• The hair should not be tied or placed behind the ears.
• Hair must be left straight while sleeping.
• Shampoo and condition the hair with cold water after three days. Do not use hot water as it will make the scalp dry.
• Heating tools like blow driers must not be used.
• The most important thing is to follow is not to change the hair style for six months after rebonding.
• All changes like colouring, streaking and highlighting of hair must be avoided for three months after rebonding the hair with chemicals.
• It is beneficial to have a hair cut before starting the procedure of rebonding. The hair must be trimmed regularly to prevent split ends after rebonding.
• A special wide toothed comb must be used to remove the tangles in the hair.
• Shampoo should be done at intervals unless the hair becomes oily and frizzy.
• Keep the rebounded hair covered with a hat or umbrella from the harsh rays of the sun, rains and cold breeze.
• Use a serum to create a shield to protect the hair from environmental hazards.
• Hair masks are helpful in keeping the hair moist and nourished.
• It is advisable to avoid or limit oily and fried foods to preserve the health of the hair.Include nuts, cashews, and almonds as these help in keeping the hair healthy.
Q: What is procedure for getting sample?
A: Samples would be provide to you but you have pay the shipping charges and custom clearance charges at your destination.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: All payment should be made in US dollars or RMB.
We give the following options for payments:
Full Advance Payment :
This method is most convenient for small orders as it minimizes the bank charges involved in other methods of payment. You may send payment by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) or PayPal under intimation to us.
Part Payment in Advance:
For larger orders, we expect that you send 50% value in advance. Balance payment before shipment. This method involves Bank Charges which are payable by the customer.
Q: Please give some information on Shipping mode and charges?
A: Normal mode of shipment are - "Sea Freight" and "Air Freight". However, we also use Courier, Post, EMS etc. upon requests from customers.
The shipping charges vary according to the size of shipment, destination and Mode of dispatch. C.I.F. rates are quoted if you inform us the exact quantity, destination and mode of dispatch preferred by you.
Q: Do you provide MSDS ?
A: Yes, on demand we can provide MSDS.