Skin care: Argan oil contains a lot of fatty acids, sterols, vitamin E and phenolic compounds. These include large amounts of essential fatty acids, unsaturated fatty acids and linoleic acid, which are not synthesized in the human body and must be obtained from fat.
Fatty acids maintain the hydration of human health. Studies have shown that linoleic acid exerts anti-inflammatory, acne-reducing and moisturizing effects on the skin; and the indispensable lack of unsaturated fatty acids can lead to premature skin aging and wrinkles.
Alpha glycerin has been scientifically proven to contain twice as much vitamin E as olive oil. Symptoms of vitamin E deficiency include dry hair, hair loss, and slow wound healing.
- Alias And Introduction To Moroccan Argan
- Production And Use Of Moroccan Oil
- Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits From Hair
- Aargan Oil Treatment Of Hair
- What Are The Benefits And Benefits Of Argan Oil...
- Dry Skin With Argan Oil
- What Are The Home Use Essentials?
- Causes And Treatment Of Dry Hair
- Hair Loss Phenomenon And Treatment
- Hair Treatment For Hair Damage