Argan oil-rich sterols and polyphenols can help the skin's metabolism and delay the process of skin aging. Phytosterols help soften the skin, stimulate pore detoxification, and restore the skin's natural lipid barrier; polyphenolic compounds act as antioxidants because of their well-known anti-free radicals, anti-wrinkle spots.
A glycerin natural high content of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, linoleic acid, etc. can effectively restore and maintain skin moisture, repair dry and rough skin; argan oil can be quickly absorbed by the skin, giving your skin a tender and lustrous.
- Alias And Introduction To Moroccan Argan
- The Benefits Of Moroccan Argan
- Production And Use Of Moroccan Oil
- Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits From Hair
- Aargan Oil Treatment Of Hair
- What Are The Benefits And Benefits Of Argan Oil...
- What Are The Home Use Essentials?
- Causes And Treatment Of Dry Hair
- Hair Loss Phenomenon And Treatment
- Hair Treatment For Hair Damage