Dry hair means that the hair loses moisture and oil, and the hair is dry and easy to break, and the hair ends with bifurcation. The hair can be divided into four parts: the nipple, the hair follicle, the hair root and the hair shaft from the bottom to the top. The physiological characteristics and functions of hair mainly depend on the dermal papilla, hair follicles and sebaceous glands below the scalp epidermis.
It can be carried out by oral administration of Chinese medicine, external application of traditional Chinese medicine, diet therapy, massage and other methods.
- Alias And Introduction To Moroccan Argan
- The Benefits Of Moroccan Argan
- Production And Use Of Moroccan Oil
- Moroccan Argan Oil Benefits From Hair
- Aargan Oil Treatment Of Hair
- What Are The Benefits And Benefits Of Argan Oil...
- Dry Skin With Argan Oil
- What Are The Home Use Essentials?
- Hair Loss Phenomenon And Treatment
- Hair Treatment For Hair Damage