Hair dye is a cosmetic that dyes hair. Divided into temporary, semi-permanent, permanent hair dye. Hair dyes generally contain p-phenylenediamine, a carcinogen. Experts say that p-phenylenediamine is a coloring agent that must be used in hair dyes. It is an internationally recognized carcinogen.
Hair dyes should be selected in regular shopping malls or hair salons for packaging, clear labeling, production licenses, hygiene permits, special cosmetics approval numbers and products that carry out product standard number identification; imported goods should be marked with imported cosmetics hygiene approval number, Chinese The product name, manufacturer's name, address, and the name and address of the dealer's registration, etc., reject the counterfeit and shoddy products.
Previous: Definition and classification of shampoo
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition and classification of shampoo
- The efficacy and effect of tea tree shampoo
- The efficacy and composition of biotin shampoo
- The meaning of sulfate-free shampoo
- Mechanism of action of shampoo conditioner
- The correct use of dry shampoo
- Definition and function of protein shampoo
- Features of organic shampoo
- How to use the hair treatment mask
- Causes and treatment of baldness