Protein shampoo is a shampoo specifically designed to clean, strengthen and enhance hair elasticity. These shampoo products usually contain a variety of proteins such as keratin, collagen and silk. There are also products that contain amino acids that are important for protein production. In addition to strengthening, protein shampoos also contain active ingredients such as cleansers, surfactants and moisturizers to cleanse and nourish hair.
In addition to natural proteins, protein shampoos also contain silk: vegetable proteins and proteins extracted from animal products such as milk. These substances are smooth, increase the stratum corneum and strengthen the hair. In the case of frequent use, protein shampoo gives the hair a shiny, healthy appearance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction and selection of hair dyes
- Definition and classification of shampoo
- The efficacy and effect of tea tree shampoo
- The efficacy and composition of biotin shampoo
- The meaning of sulfate-free shampoo
- Mechanism of action of shampoo conditioner
- The correct use of dry shampoo
- Features of organic shampoo
- How to use the hair treatment mask
- Causes and treatment of baldness